If you have your own website and run this under the GGN banner then there are some criteria that you must satisfy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or problems meeting these criteria.
1. The website URL contains (in order of appearance)
- The name of your city or region
- The word "greeters"
- The extension of your country (e.g. .fr, .uk). Alternatively, you can use an extension like .net, .org or .info
- Dots or hyphens in the URL are allowed to make the name more readable
- This will lead to an URL like www.yourtown.greeters.extension
2. Global Greeter Network logo
- If you run under the GGN banner you must prominently show the GGN logo on your website
- The GGN logo must be on every page of the website
- The logo should be visible without scrolling
- The size of the logo is 160 x 135 pixels with a resolution of at least 72 dpi
- The logo must link to www.GlobalGreeterNetwork.info
- The logo is completely visible (no illustration on top or behind)
The GGN logo is available on request
As English is the language we use among the members of the GGN, we ask you to have your website at least in English. Of course it is completely up to you to have the website available in more languages!
4. Core values
All members must not only adhere to the GGN core values but also promote them. Your website must prominently link to the core values on the GGN website.
You can achieve this by following the instruction of your website platform or inserting this code:
<a href="http://globalgreeternetwork.info/about-us/core-values/" target="_blank">GGN Core Values</a>
Facebook is an important information channel - both among Greeter managers and Greeters worldwide. That is why we ask you to have a Facebook (City) Greeters page available.
We encourage you to invite your (future) Greeters to become part of the worldwide community of Greeters